Posted on May. 18, 2017
Meet our Recruiters on May 24th from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm
Cook Full Time- Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen functions.
* Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per check from servers.
* Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
* Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
* Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
* Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
* Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
* Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Meet our Recruiters on Wednesday May 24th from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm!!!
Complete the quick apply for address! See you then!!!