Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Sylvania
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY?
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED COOK WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in SYLVANIA, OHIO !!!
THE LAKES OF SYLVANIA is an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health campus.
We are currently looking for customer-focused, team-oriented COOK(S) to join our team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A COOK MAY INCLUDE:
* Preparing meals for the day
* Completing all food temps and cleaning lists
* Setting up prep for the next meal
* Assisting in supervising the dietary aides
* Other duties assigned as needed
We currently have FULL & PART TIME opportunities available at this BRAND NEW HEALTH CAMPUS!!
We will be holding a HIRING EVENT on OCTOBER 26 .
APPLY TODAY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION, POSSIBLY SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR OUR EVENT AND PROVIDE ALL EVENT DETAILS.
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have experience with scratch cooking
* Must be knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines
* Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed
* Ability to serve food and beverages in a fine dining setting
* Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
* Great organizational and communication skills necessary
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-