at Johnny Z's
Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Convenience Store Clerks
We need energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Team Members that enjoy working in a fast paced, service driven, guest first environment that focuses on being positive and having fun!
We are looking for the right person to be a Gas Station Clerk with high energy, a great attitude and a desire to have fun at work and be a part of Team Z.
There are many reasons to explore a career with us such as, benefit opportunities after 60 days of full time work, Bonus Opportunities, $.40 per gallon gasoline discount, one free meal per shift, one free Starbucks drink per shift, free parking, and bus passes available for as little as $2.50 a trip! Candidates must maintain the highest commitment to guest service. Although experience is preferred a great personality and attitude is the primary asset for this position and we are willing to train the right candidate.
If this sounds good to you then come join Team Z today!
Position operates in a high volume Convenience Store and Gas Station in such a way as to maximize profits and minimizing expenses.
• Greet each and every customer with a warm welcome to Z Stop.
• Provide the level of service required to develop repeat customers.
• Accurately process all sales and cash transactions in a friendly and professional manner.
• Stock all merchandise according to policy and maintain a clean and organized store at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure all sales transactions are completed according to established procedures.
• Provide each customer with the highest quality customer service throughout the entire shift.
• Stock merchandise according to plan and at the direction of management. Maintain inventory levels and a well organized.
• Accurately process every sale according to procedures established by management.
• Maintain pumps according to procedures.
• Makes sure that all customers are provided the highest quality service characterized by friendliness, accuracy and speed.
• Makes sure that all merchandise including gas are processed according to policy and ready for resale.
• Assists the manager in maintaining and operating all systems including the point-of-sale system, pumps and any other equipment required to operate the store.
• Clean the store, including sweeping floors, cleaning restrooms, wiping down shelves and generally working to provide customers and employee with a clean safe place to shop and work.
• Flexible workweek with possible additional hours required.
• Performs other job-related duties as directed.