Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
This position will manage a work with a team at Wiljo, an Accounting firm, a local Bank, Insurance companies, including W/C and G/L to professionally perform all of the in-house accounting.
-Responsible for all controller duties, including weekly payroll, pay federal, state and local withholding taxes, maintain permanent employee files, maintain child support files and process garnishments weekly, reply to previous employment and unemployment verification requests, prepare year-end reports and federal, state, and local withholding taxes payments, compile data and make payments for all employment reports.
- Actively work with executive management team.
- Manage accounting functions from home office, for 3 offices.
- Collaborate with auditors during preliminary and year-end audit processes.
- Supply detailed tax documentation needed to submit accurate corporate returns.
- Manage accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting, and reconciliations.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting package to management.
- Daily, weekly, & monthly responsibility across all accounting functions.
- Daily supervision of AR, AP, Payroll, Billing.
- Coordinate daily job responsibilities across multiple accounting functions.
- Oversee and assist general ledger for multiple companies.
- Monthly accounting and banking analysis for multiple companies.
Interested? Apply Today!