Posted on Aug. 31, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Great company looking for exceptional people!
Mid-State Machine and Fabrication Corp is NOW HIRING Contract Administrator(s) to join their Lakeland, FL Team!
MS Industrial LLC., is an industrial construction company that provides field maintenance, service and support to the phosphate, power, sand & aggregate and mining industries throughout the southeastern US. Our home office in Lakeland, FL is the central location and we employ a workforce of (260) employees in (3) divisions located in north, south and central Florida.
Essential Duties & Requirements Include:
• Work with different levels of personnel within the organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
• Continuous improvement throughout the design and maintenance of the contract
• Working with the OEM
• Documentation of maintenance activities per contract requirements
• Documentation of inspection reports per contract requirements
• Coordinate actions with internal procurement
• Report status of current contract processes to management
• Assist with negotiating terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied
• Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
• Effective ability to negotiate and execute contracts
• Attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus to spot errors and inconsistencies
• Excellent reading and language comprehension
• Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
• Computer literate and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
• Management and leadership skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Driver’s license (driving record must meet our insurances approval)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred
• Location- Lakeland, Florida
• Benefits Available – Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K, vacation & holiday pay
Please Click ‘Apply Now’ to Submit your Resume Today!