Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. For the purposes of JobNews' Term and Conditions, "Advertiser" is defined as an employer or an employer's representative, as well as any third party advertiser, whether an advertising network, exchange, agency or otherwise whose ads run on our site. "Advertisement", "Advertising" or "Ad" is defined as employment recruitment through print, web, broadcast and/or job fair, or any electronically delivered ad, such as a display ad, text ad, email ad, video ad or similar (collectively, interactive advertising).
2. Customer acknowledges all Advertising is subject to JobNews' published "Terms and Conditions," and customer agrees to be bound by same.
3. Advertisers and their advertising agencies assume full liability for all content (including text, illustrations, representation, copyrighted photos, trademarks, etc.) of advertisements submitted and published and also assumes complete liability for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher. Advertiser further agrees to indemnify JobNews for any costs including attorney fees that may result from any claim.
4. Liability for error shall not exceed the cost of space occupied by item incorrectly produced. Claims must be made within seven (7) days of insertion. JobNews assumes no liability for omission of an advertisement from any media in which such advertisement was previously scheduled. Customer remedy for any such omission shall be to select another edition/available date for placement of advertisement (i.e. makegoods) or cancel advertisement and receive a full refund.
5. All editorial & advertising content of JobNews advertising in print, on the web, in broadcast, job fairs or any other media is protected by copyright. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
6. Discounted multi issue/multi date/multi media Advertisements will be billed in a single invoice and payment for the total invoice will be due net 15.
7. When fulfilled Ads or postings are cancelled from a multi Ad invoice or multi Ad Discount Agreement, customer will be charged the difference between the discount and standard rate for all published or posted ads.
8. Web Subscriptions are due and payable for the entire term of the subscription when the subscription is first placed online. No refunds will be issued once a web subscription has begun.
9. All invoices due net 15. Non-compliance will result in Ad(s) cancellation and ADVERTISING paragraphs (2) and (4) above will apply.
10. All payments made with credit card will have a 2% service fee added.
11. Prepaid Ads are non-refundable and must run within six months of invoice date, to avoid loss of credit.
12. Customer agrees to pay delinquent invoices by either Credit Card or Phone Check. All payments made with credit card will have a 2% service fee added.
13. Delinquent accounts referred to a lawyer or collection agency will automatically lose any applicable discounts, and will be charged standard rates for all invoiced Ads, plus any applicable legal and/or Collection costs.
14. Ad(s) Cancellation and Ad(s) placed on hold will not be accepted until a signed Authorization is received from customer.
15. We reserve the right to classify all advertisements.
16. JobNews is published in multiple cities and utilizes a unique media blend of print, web, broadcast and job fairs to reach the highest possible number of qualified applicants. JobNews constantly "fine-tunes" web postings, print quantities, distribution type and locations, as well as job fair dates and locations to maximize job exposure for advertisers.
DISCLAIMER: This "fine-tuning" process will cause deviations (up or down) from published or advertised "volumes". Seasons of the year, market conditions, special promotions directly impact actual "volumes". Therefore, JobNews cannot guarantee these "volumes" and Advertisers should consider published or advertised "volumes" as estimates.
As it pertains to inserts, JobNews reserves the right to insert excess inserts in subsequent issues in the event print volumes may fluctuate.
Print - No cancellations on print accepted after Thursday, 5PM for the following week's publication.
Job Fairs - Cancellations will be accepted up to two weeks prior to each event. Cancellations after that time, as well as no-shows on the day of the event, will be billed 100% of the booth package value.
Web - No cancellations available for web postings.
Broadcast and other media - No cancellations on broadcast accepted after Wednesday, 5PM for the following week's broadcast. If production costs have been incurred at the time of cancellation, Advertiser is accountable for the greater of $300 or actual costs incurred, regardless of time of cancellation.