Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday. May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed. Complete all application fields or download your employment profile from LinkedIn.
Job Description and Requirements:
Provide enthusiastic, professional, quality telephone service to members, non-members and branch personnel. Interview members for lending needs and establish loan applications, obtain credit reports, and make recommendations for approval decisions of loan applications. Finalize loans in branches, via phone or video-conference, and/or by fax or mail. Process required documentation to complete title transfers and recording of liens. Inform and process denied loan documentation. Maintain current work knowledge of RBFCU policies, procedures, and comply will applicable regulatory laws pertaining to the credit union and internal policies and procedures. Recommend products and services to members to enhance their quality of life.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and every other Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Spanish fluency a plus
• Ability to effectively use phone, automated loan system, and other office equipment
• Type 25 WPM, operate a 10-key by touch, and proficient in utilizing PC and software
• Teamwork and dedication to developing strong relationships with coworkers is required
• Able to multi-task and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good attendance and promptness is pertinent
• Able to move up to 25 pounds and sit for long periods of time
• Good vision (correctable), hearing, and manual dexterity
• Must be eligible for bondability
• Representative: 1 year of financial institution; or a combination of 2-4 years customer service/service center experience and 60 college credit hours
• Specialist: 1 year of consumer lending; or 3 years financial institution; or 5 years service center experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.