Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Construction Warehouse Coordinator
Salary Range: $28,000 - $30,000/yr
Great company with rewarding benefits!
Responsible for maintaining the building and grounds, materials and tools, and trucks and trailers for Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville.
Building and Grounds
• Maintains the campus with repairs and cleaning. Sets up appointments for repairs as needed.
• Preforms quarterly maintenance.
• Keeps maintenance and repair records.
• Assist other departments as requested including moving furniture and unloading / storing supplies.
• Maintains parking lots and landscapes areas.
• Maintains the grounds with mowing, trimming hedges, removing weeds and raking / disposing of leaves and trash.
• Maintains the grounds with snow removal and ice removal when less than three inches.
• Keeps property clean, secure and safe.
Trucks and Trailers
• Ensure HFHML vehicles have valid license plates, registration and proof of insurance in glove compartment.
• Ensure HFHML vehicles are clean and well maintained.
• Ensure HFHML vehicles have oil changes, safety checks and repairs.
• Ensure HFHML vehicles have sufficient fuel, oil and fluid.
• Maintain a maintenance log on each vehicle.
• Handle accident reports.
Tools and Materials
• Keeps warehouse, brick building and steel building clean and organized.
• Receive deliveries and make sure deliveries are put away.
• Keep equipment and work stations functioning properly and safely.
• Keep tools and ladders working properly. Evaluate repair / replacement as necessary. Make sure working safely.
• Maintain inventory of tools.
• Oversees check in and check out of tools.
• Ensure tools are stored in an orderly fashion.
• Keep inventory of warehouse item.
• Order as necessary with min. and max system.
• Keep Project Managers notified of items in the warehouse that aren’t typically stocked.
• Disposes of materials HFHML cannot use through Restore, gifts or recycling.
• Maintains inventory reports.
Other Duties as assigned including but not limited to:
• Coordinates with Volunteers on pickup and delivery of tools and materials. (Which includes unloading and loading trucks and stocking supplies).
• Coordinates with Volunteers on trash pickup from job site.
• Address IPL violations as needed.
• Drives by each property owned by Habitat once a month to make sure we are incompliance with the Real Estate Operating Agreement that we have with Louisville Metro Codes and Regulations.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Able to drive truck and trailer.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Self-motivated .
To Apply Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select employer email to email employer directly.