Posted on Aug. 9, 2017
$10.00– $14.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
IBP of Atlanta is looking for full-time Construction Labors. We specialize in installing insulation in residential & commercials properties. We also install gutter drainage systems and gutter protection systems.
Join us! We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the US residential new construction market with 135 + locations serving 48 centennial United States!
We offer hands on training for each of our positions.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with IBP of Atlanta!
IBP of Atlanta also offers our employees a career with the following additional benefits:
• Competitive Pay - $10-$14/hour in training, then piece-rate with opportunity to earn up to $800 per week!
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• On the Job Training
• Paid Certification (if applicable)
• Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience requirements• Entry Level to experience in construction trades including, insulation, roofing, gutters, siding and building materials
Qualifications• Must have valid driver's license
• Experience in the construction industry
• Able to climb up and down a ladder, scaffolding and work within the faming of the building
• Able to work in tight and confined places, example attics and crawlspaces
• Able to perform basic math skills
• Ability to work in a fast -paced environment
• Able to work independently or with a crew
Responsibilities• Installing insulation in residential new construction homes.
• Installing gutters including downspouts, elbows and materials to existing and new construction homes
• Spraying insulation to the exterior walls and attics before drywall, paneling or plaster are completed
• Assisting with the daily operations of the warehouse including receiving, and sorting materials for installation crews.
• Maintain good housekeeping on job site
• Observe job site safety rules and know the location of MSDS packets in your vehicle
• Maintain tools and truck housekeeping and maintenance
• Responsible for completing time card daily and ensuring it is submitted on time
• Comply with OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Skills• Basic math skills
Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment
Click "Apply Now" on this page to submit your resume today!