Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
$17.00– $20.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Construction laborers perform a variety of tasks involving physical labor at our projects and may operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers,small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
May clean and prepare sites,dig trenches,set braces to support the sides of excavations,erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and may assist other workers.
Education requirements- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) a plus.
- Additional training or certifications are helpful
- Have a valid driver's license , a COL with endorsements may be
required for some positions.
Experience requirements- Be committed to work safely and to wear all of the required safety
- Report any unsafe conditions or acts to your immediate supervisor.
- Pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen and Alcohol Test.
- Be able to read and understand Safety and Employment
- Be dependable and consistent with regards to attendance and
- Willing and able to work extended hours and possible nights and
weekends as required.
- Tolerate temperature extremes and changing jobsite conditions
(rain, snow, heat, cold, etc.)
Qualifications- Be willing and able to lift and carry 75 pounds continuously
throughout the day.
- Be capable of pulling and pushing along with other types of jarring
- Be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Be able to climb ladders, steps, scaffolds, forms and other means
of access to work areas.
- Be able to twist, stoop and bend while maintaining sure-
footedness and balance.
- Spend about 80% of your time on your feet.
- Be able to work on your knees as job tasks require.
- Be able to work at various heights and in confined spaces without
Skills- Be organized and able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Be able to work with others and also to work independently on
- Be proficient in the use of portable hand tools associated with
construction related work.
- Be proficient with regards to the use of hand and power tools and
be able to use them safely.
- Accurately complete a daily time card and other paperwork as
Work hoursWilling & able to work extended hours & possible nights and weekends as required.
To Apply online, Call, or Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select phone option to access employer phone number or select employer email to email your resume directly to employer.