Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
$25.00– $27.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
PAY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Under the direction of the job site Superintendent, the Foreman oversees a select portion of a project as assigned. The Foreman is responsible to construct, in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and within contractual requirements.
Responsible for managing quality working relationships with the Project Owner and may be in total control of an entire project in the superintendent’s absence, including worker safety, sub-contractors, suppliers, owners interface, and communication with project team.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) a plus.
• 5+ years in construction
Experience requirements- Ability to understand the plans, specs, and scope of work.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the crew.
- Responsible for tools and equipment used by the crew.
- Assist Superintendent with plans and schedules
- Enter time, production, equipment maintenance needs, and narrative daily.
- Assist in hiring and terminations decisions and ensures paperwork is to HR timely.
- Assist in purchasing and rental decisions.
- Ensure crews are working efficiently, are properly trained and understand the scope of work to be performed.
- Ensure crews know the man hours and schedule allotment for work to be performed.
- Assist in scheduling trucking and material procurement.
Qualifications- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Effectively communicate information to all levels of associates
- Ability to effectively problem-solve in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented and Organization skills
- Ability to multitask, create, track & keep accurate records/reports.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities- Ability to motivate teams to work hard
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must treat crew fairly and with respect.
- Ability to build positive working relationships.
- Must keep up with all required training and industry trends.
- Must be able to back up Superintendent when they are off site.
- Must produce and take pride in quality work.
SkillsMust be enthusiastic about adopting IMCO’s mission:
To always be a team of professionals building quality projects with integrity, excellence and safety.
Work hoursWilling & able to work extended hours & possible nights/weekends as required.
To Apply online, Call, or Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select phone option to access employer phone number or select employer email to email your resume directly to employer.