Posted on Mar. 28, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Job site - Fairburn, GA
Now seeking Experienced Construction Equipment Operators for 70-acre improvement of CSX Intermodal Facility, a construction project in Fairburn, GA
Excavator, Front End Loader, Motor Grader, and Dozer experience needed.
Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and the ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements.
- Install underground utilities
- Fueling and greasing equipment daily
- Maintain a safe clean job site and work environment
- Ability to over-excavate and re-compact
- Operate equipment in an efficient manner
- Follow instructions for on-site management
- Follow all equipment monitoring and maintenance requirements
- Move/Load material utilizing dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
-working outdoors/expect extreme weather fluctuations
-Ability to work in a high-stress environment
-Heavy Lifting/Loads up to 75 lbs or more
- Use of both arms and legs required
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
- Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception
- Hearing sufficient for being aware of backup alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations
-High school diploma or GED is preferred
-2+ year's experience in heavy civil/highway construction
-Pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen and Alcohol Test
-Ability to work extended hours, possible nights/weekends
- 2+ year's experience operating Heavy Construction Equipment
- Ability to meet all safety requirements and policies
- Experience in Earthwork & Utilities
- Knowledge of grading & excavating foundations
- Knowledge on cutting slopes to a safe grade
- Knowledge of trench safety
- Must have Personal Protective Equipment Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
Please complete "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"