Posted on Jan. 30, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Job site - Fairburn, GA
Now seeking Experienced Construction Equipment Operators for 70 acre improvement of CSX Intermodal Facility, construction project in Fairburn, GA
Excavator, Front End Loader, Motor Grader, and Dozer experience needed.
Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and the ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements.
- Install underground utilities
- Fueling and greasing equipment daily
- Maintain a safe clean job site and work environment
- Ability to over-excavate and re-compact
- Operate equipment in an efficient manner
- Follow instructions of on-site management
- Follow all equipment monitoring and maintenance requirements
- Move/Load material utilizing dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
-working outdoors/expect extreme weather fluctuations
-Ability to work in high-stress environment
-Heavy Lifting/Loads up to 75 lbs or more
- Use of both arms and legs required
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
- Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception
- Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations
-High school diploma or GED is preferred
-2+ year's experience in heavy civil/highway construction
-Pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen and Alcohol Test
-Ability to work extended hours, possible nights/weekends
- 2+ year's experience operating Heavy Construction Equipment
- Ability to meet all safety requirements and policies
- Experience in Earthwork & Utilities
- Knowledge of grading & excavating foundations
- Knowledge on cutting slopes to a safe grade
- Knowledge of trench safety
- Must have Personal Protective Equipment Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
Please complete "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"