Posted on Apr. 19, 2017
Basic Energy Services is now hiring Construction Crew Operators!
Operates heavy machinery including but not limited to a backhoe, bulldozer, scraper, motor grader, compactor and track hoe while on location.
This is a safety sensitive position.
• Operates required equipment safely to and from location
• Operates equipment doing assigned job task
• Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include BJSA’s, and equipment inspections
• Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
• May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
• Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• At least one year or equipment operation
• Ability to pass a Basic Physical, drug testing, background check, and DOT requirements
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
• Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to sit long periods while driving equipment in rough conditions
• Climb in and out of equipment multiple times daily
• Ability to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
• Typical working conditions and hazards:
• Work is performed in all weather conditions
• Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
• Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
• Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Reach your full potential...........
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
Basic Energy Services offers:
• Highly competitive salaries
• Benefits programs
• Performance-based financial rewards