Posted on May. 6, 2017
EverDry is now hiring Entry Level Workers for heavy lifting & digging for year round projects.
6:30 AM to 4:30 PM shift
Since 1985 EverDry Waterproofing of Cincinnati has been providing solutions to the basement waterproofing problems for residents of Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Dayton, and Southeast Indiana. Although the company began as a small local shop, with only 12 employees, today with over 100 employees, and having won Franchise of the Year on eleven occasions, EverDry of Cincinnati is a great company and a fantastic place to work.
Candidates must have:
• Clean background
• Transportation to Fairfield, OH daily.
• The ability to lift and use operate tools and equipment (jackhammer, hammer drill, etc.)
• $460/week to start.
• Monday - Friday work week
• Medical/dental insurance, 401k
Install waterproofing material.
Set up and/or deliver supplies to the job site (less than 1 hour)
• Drive to/from job site
• Walk on a constant basis
• Unloading of supplies
• Manual lifting of equipment/supplies
• May be required to lift up to 90lbs on occasion (Usually a two person lift)
Clean job site (1-3 hours/day)
• Cover and protect material during inclement weather
• Pickup material and debris on job site throughout day and upon completion of projects
• Sweeping/shoveling material on site
Install waterproofing material (Constant basis/hour)
• Trench out perimeter of basement and inside the house
• Carry/operate jackhammer (Up/down steps)
• Transport broken cement / piping / gravel / mixed concrete buckets (Up/down steps)
• Install piping
To Apply: Attach your resume or give us a call to set up an interview today! Click on 'Apply Now' for our phone #.