Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
A Concierge with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for making confirmation calls and welcome calls to all future arrivals. Answer calls from guests who have booked packages to make date changes and respond to questions concerning their upcoming vacation. Also, work at the resort to help direct and assist guests on the day of their tour.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
* Call guest arriving within thirty days to confirm and assist guests with any questions in regards to the Orlando area, also confirm their reservation, timeshare tour, and the details of their of their vacation package.
* Welcome the guests the day of arrival, helping with transportation to the tour, and making sure that all parties required to tour attend as scheduled.
* Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call. Especially information about tour presentation, accommodations, premiums and promotions.
* Facilitate and oversee all tours that are disqualified by the sales center, interview the guests, and determine whether the tour is a true disqualified tour.
* Assist guests with inquiries relating to the package that they have purchased.
* Work at the resort and direct guests where they are to check-in for their tour.
* Handle situations with dissatisfied guests both on the phone and in person.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Hilton guests, coworkers, and managers.
* Use Excel spreadsheets to track tour data, NQ information, shuttle pickups, and premium issues.
* Assist management with special projects relating to customer service.
* Must be available to make outbound calls for the entire shift with exception of assigned break times.
* Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests.
* Confirm a specific percentage of all leads for the following month.
* High School graduate or equivalent required
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to meet with strangers and develop conversation easily.
* Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic and professional behavior.
* Good organizational skills and detail orientated.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills a must.
* Timeshare and guest relations background preferred.
* Must be flexible and able to work a variable schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays based on call center needs.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is asubsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016,Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent,public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms ofemployment.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
* Living the Values
* Customer Focus
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS HILTON WORLDWIDE BRAND?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.