Posted on Sep. 7, 2016
Computer Refurbishing Warehouse
• Be able to pass a basic data entry skills test.
• Be able to work in a non climate controlled warehouse.
• Do not have to have experience working with computers, there are roles for all skill levels.
• Be able to work required OT when needed.
• High School Diploma or GED are required.
1st and 2nd shifts available
1st shift is 6:30a-3:30p - $10/hr
2nd shift is 4p-12:30a - $10.75/hr
Roles will vary based on computer skills and knowledge.
Basic roles: Sort, test, clearing data, clean/prep, and deconstruction/recycling of computer equipment
* Applicant will be subject to a background check and Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.