Posted on Mar. 7, 2018
$20.00– $21.76 Hourly
PolyOne Corporation, the world’s premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions seeks candidates for a Compound Operator at our Louisville, KY plant.
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
We offer competitive pay, incentive and benefit plan to eligible employees. Starting pay of $20.00/hr which increases to $21.76/hr when initially qualified
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k).
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma / GED
Experience requirements1 to 2 years of manufacturing experience
Responsibilities• Sets up, starts and runs all machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures and ISO standards.
• Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and inserts pre-blended materials into machinery.
• Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues
• Operates machinery to mix, extrude/discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures.
• Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
• May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
Work hours8 hr rotating shifts Monday thru Friday with weekend overtime.
***All applicants must complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please take the time to go online and complete the 20-30 minute short online application.***
Please Apply Online:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website. All applicants who complete the online application will be considered for this position
***NO EMAILED RESUMES PLEASE***