Posted on Nov. 16, 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc., is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees. This position will be based in the Salem, NH location.
Supervises and coordinates activities of the Compliance Call Monitoring Specialists. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the policies and applicable laws of the organization. These responsibilities include but are not limited to training employees, planning, organizing workloads, performing performance appraisals, and disciplinary actions.
The Compliance Manager will manage Transactional Auditors who will conduct transactional audits in accordance with an audit schedule established from time-to-time by the Chief Compliance Officer and approved by the Compliance Committee. The audits will be executed in accordance with approved auditing tools (“audit scope document” or “risk assessment”) and procedures. Audit scope documents and risk assessments contain the “audit purpose”, “stakeholders”, “sample selection”, “auditor instructions”, and will include the format for the final audit summary listing the deficiencies, and Compliance Action Plan (‘CAP”). Risk assessments are performed to measure existing “policies” and “procedures” to ensure that they are compliant with regulation.
- Assist with Daily Functions of the department
- Interacts with clients, vendors and internal departments
- Generates monthly and daily reports
- Assists in employee reviews and disciplinary actions
- Troubleshoots system problems
- Performs employee training as needed
- Evaluate collection calls and documentation per above
- Evaluates completed transaction audits and provides executive summary for review by the CCO
- Increases effectiveness of call monitoring
- Accepts change by demonstrating a positive attitude when change occurs
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Equipment and Computer Software Used:
DM9/FICO, eCollections, DAKCS, Microsoft Office, telephone, fax, copier, scanner
- High School diploma or GED required with 2 years compliance experience.
- Audit experience is required
- Must have better than average experience working with excel and Microsoft word
- Strong analytical skills and able to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience in collections or call monitoring/ QA experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB