Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Company Drivers with Class A, CDL
Food Grade Dry Bulk
Idaho to Washington
Foodliner provides a family-oriented environment where you will be treated like a person, not a number. In this fast-paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make their drivers feel like the valued team members they are. When you join Foodliner’s team, you will be driving for one of the largest Bulk Food Carrier teams in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier.
We are looking for regional drivers to run from Nampa, ID. To Different Sites in the State of Washington. Semi-dedicated. Can make $1250 a week or more.
• $2000 Sign-on Bonus
• Drivers Can Make $1250/wk
• Annual longevity bonus
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Safety incentive program
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Paid time off (vacation and personal days)
• 401K with employer match
• Weekend Delivery Incentive
• AA/EEO Employer
• Must have a Class A CDL
• Must pass all DOT requirements, physical exam, and drug test
• Good MVR and safe driving record
• 12 months experience plus driving school certificate or 24 months experience
• Must be 22 years old
Apply online, email your resume, or give us a call Today!
Foodliner is an Equal Opportunity Employer