Posted on Mar. 11, 2017
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Wellbrooke of Westfield
Talk with a Recruiter Jena (877) 748-4947
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for a successful, goal-oriented COMMUNITY SERVICES LIAISON / MARKETING LIAISON.
Our Community Services Liaison / Marketing Liaison will work in conjunction with the marketing representatives at our local health campuses and our Regional Marketing Consultants to build and enhance relationships with hospitals in the area.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A COMMUNITY SERVICES LIAISON:
* Providing on-site assessments at hospitals for our health campuses in the area
* Assisting each campus in the area with achieving occupancy goals by meeting expectations during assessment approval process
* Organizing and completing on-site assessment forms and communicate the appropriate information to the campus for approval process
* Distribute facility information to referral sources and organize a daily routine of primary hospital visits
* Organize and support hospital marketing functions and luncheons
* Monitor and understand current hospital accounts and cultivate new accounts and leads
* You will be expected to represent the company in a positive manner at community sponsored events
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* At a minimum, Associate Degree in Nursing
* Minimum of 1 year experience in hospital, Long-Term Care or senior living environment
* Strong communications skills and a customer service oriented attitude required
* Valid driver's license required
* Must be flexible with hours in order to provide on-site assessments at hospitals in the area
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-