Posted on Dec. 28, 2017
$38,000.00– $67,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
** EXPERIENCED Roofers/ EXPERIENCED Sheet Metal installers**
Pre-employment drug screen & physical required. (C.D.L. is a plus)
Bilingual ability a Huge Plus!!
Experience requirements• At least 18 years old with reliable transportation
• Read and write at high school level & basic math skills
• Must be able to delegate efficiently
• Direct and organize crew members for efficient productive installation process
• Should be able to lead, train others and teach new employees
• Must be able to effectively communicate with field crew, office staff, and site management in English
• Experience in Installation of Single-Ply, Modified Bitumen, and BUR Roof Systems
• Experience in installation of roof related sheet metal flashing and trim, metal roofing systems, metal wall panels etc.
• Safety program enforcement
• Accurate paperwork processing as required for each project by BBR and by contractor
• Able to assess field conditions and realize when communication with the office is required for coordination
Some requirements may by waived for right person/experience
Skills• Experience in commercial roofing and/or sheet metal flashing and trim is required
• Leadership skills
• Motivated and able to pre-plan
• Ability to read blueprints
• Able to understand and participate in field meetings
We have been in business for over 32 years with our Kansas City location. Call for directions for applications or fill out the 'Quick Apply' to see employer's phone number & address.
Boone Brothers Roofing is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.