Posted on Sep. 21, 2017
Established and reputable Electrical Contractor seeking a qualified Commercial/Industrial Service Manager.
Required skills and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Maintain high quality service in an efficient, productive and profitable way
- Maintain open communication with employees, customers and vendors
- Manage the administrative and customer service functions of the department
- Maintain staffing and workload to meet customer and business needs
- Organize and present tech safety training
- Analyze service productivity and recommend changes if necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Master Electrician License-Florida
- Five years of managing electricians and service techs in a commercial/industrial service and maintenance operation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, working with Dispatch Software, Microsoft Office, Outlook and other software programs
- Applicant must be familiar with the electrical field’s practices and procedures including the ability to understand and apply Electrical Codes, Building Codes and Lighting Systems.
- Knowledge of electrical applications, permits, facility maintenance applications and PM standards