at Terumo BCT
Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Working under minimal supervision, responsible for administering assigned portfolio of contracts. Expertise in the administration and preparation of contracts, quotes, and correspondence in accordance with company policies, compliance guidelines, legal and business requirements within a regulated environment.
* Manage contracts through life-cycle and renewals.
* Review, analyze, and negotiate complex terms and conditions in contracts.
* Communicate contract terms to appropriate parties including legal, accounting, marketing, business area management, operations and engineering.
* Ensure all contracts are executed in accordance with authority policy.
* Ensure JSOX and audit compliance by means of established procedures and guidelines.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of contract reports for key internal stakeholders.
* Coordinate and administer sales support programs and functions.
* Work closely with sales staff in the creation of programs/materials and development of strategies and solutions in support sales initiatives of moderate of complex scope.
* Administer Agreements, including National Accounts, Customer Quotes, Group Purchasing Organizations ("GPO's"), Government, distributors, or warehouse.
* Serve as liaison point between sales and service management to coordinate the establishment of appropriate pricing, exploration of bid alternatives, recommendation of creative contract packages, and resolution of problems.
* Initiate resolution of customer disputes.
* Financial analysis in the areas of Quantity Purchase Programs ("QPP") or Cost Per Treatment ("CPT"), lease vs. purchase decisions, margins, etc.
* Works with manufacturing, cost accounting, and finance management with margins, costs, freight, and other issues as they relate to pricing.
* Identify and implement opportunities for automation, enhancements and new functionality.
* Originate annual review and update for SOP's, templates, processes and work instructions.
* Analyze and prepare third-party service agreements.
* Enter contracts and T&Cs into SAP.
* Coordinate necessary activities for new product releases.
* Organize necessary activities for North America pricing guidelines and authority.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
* Requires minimum 2-3 years of experience
* Experience in medical/healthcare industry preferred.
* Extensive knowledge related to contracts, corporate risk and authority policies.
* Must possess significant analytical, financial and broad problem solving skills.
* Effective people and customer relations skills for both internal and external customers and peers.
* Government contracting knowledge and experience desired.
* Proficient in contract standards and terminology.
* Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing theory, strategy, and practice.
* Written and oral communication skills and the ability to design and develop materials and programs.
* Extensive knowledge of cost structures and competitive pricing.
* Extensive knowledge of legal requirements as they affect bids and contracts.
* Ability to do perform financial modeling and analysis for specialized volume contracts.
* Demonstrated skills and proficiency with mathematics, basic statistics, and deductive reasoning.
* Thorough knowledge of customer service practices and procedures.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace.