Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in MA, NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Commercial Account Specialist works as a liaison between client and debtor to resolve outstanding business to business receivables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Contact commercial customers or insured’s via the telephone to collect outstanding debt.
2. Resolves commercial customers or insured’s disputes within state and federal regulations.
3. Activates new business.
4. Follows up on promised payments.
5. Maintains collector queue.
6. Knowledge of federal and state laws.
7. Responds to incoming emails in a timely manner.
8. Assists with training new employees.
9. Utilized as second voice to resolve commercial customers or insured’s disputes.
10. Provides updates to Clients as requested on current accounts, maintaining a balance of keeping both the client’s and Windham’s interest in mind.
11. May respond to Client inquiries with regards to accounts.
12. Assist with obtaining additional information for Account Placements when there is information missing.
13. Evaluate and determine best course of action, settlement payment, or legal action for debtor, independent of management.
14. Presents settlement offers to clients and asks for counter offers.
15. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. A background in business to business collections is preferred. Prior commercial knowledge is a plus. Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related collections, telemarketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click "Apply" to submit your information and link into our Careers page!
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.