Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday. May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is ranked among the top financial cooperatives nationally, and is one of the strongest credit unions in the country. Recognized for financial stability, our credit union consistently receives the highest ratings of "Five Star" and "Superior" from respected organizations that rate financial institutions in the United States.
We have been recognized as one of the best workplaces in San Antonio, Austin, the state of Texas and the country.
We are proud of our military heritage and welcome veterans to apply for employment opportunities.
RBFCU is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 401K with matching incentives–as much as 10 percent
• Medical, vision and dental benefits available to employees and their families
• Life insurance
• Pharmacy discount programs
• Flexible spending/dependent care account options
We are now seeking Collectors for our San Antonio locations!
• 3 years of previous job-related work experience
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Experience working with Microsoft Windows Software
• Basic Accounting Knowledge/Skills
• General knowledge of Collection Laws
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills
• Basic financial analysis skills, ability to review financial statements
• Must be eligible for bondability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.