Posted on Oct. 19, 2016
What will I be doing?
The inbound collector will be responsible for handling inbound calls on any past due mortgage and/or maintenance accounts, to include third party servicing and collecting, via phone and mail. The position will emphasize the handling/collecting of inbound calls, while remaining compliant with all Federal and State Laws. This position is also required to assist owners with the general understanding of the terms and conditions related to their ownership and contracts. The collector will also be expected to be certified in both call skills and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). The inbound collector may be required to spend less than 30% of their time handling outbound owners.
* Perform all collection activity in accordance with company and Federal regulations. Collection activity that facilitates the maintenance of acceptable delinquency percentages as provided by financial management.
* Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and other key performance indicators provided by financial management.
* Legally, ethically and confidentially handle any correspondence and/or payments received.
* Maintain systematic and organized support documentation related to the handling of any owner account. Request skip tracing as necessary.
* Assist all members of collections staff with daily processes and procedures when required.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management.
What are we looking for?
* High School Diploma
* Strong customer service experience
* Experience in collections
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Access and Excel
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Timeshare Experience
* Skip Tracing Experience
* 3rd Party Collections Experience
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.