Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
The inbound collector will be responsible for handling inbound calls on any past due mortgage and/or maintenance accounts, to include third party servicing and collecting, via phone and mail. The position will emphasize the handling/collecting of inbound calls, while remaining compliant with all Federal and State Laws. This position is also required to assist owners with the general understanding of the terms and conditions related to their ownership and contracts. The collector will also be expected to be certified in both call skills and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). The inbound collector may be required to spend less than 30% of their time handling outbound owners.
* Perform all collection activity in accordance with company and Federal regulations. Collection activity that facilitates the maintenance of acceptable delinquency percentages as provided by financial management.
* Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and other key performance indicators provided by financial management.
* Legally, ethically and confidentially handle any correspondence and/or payments received.
* Maintain systematic and organized support documentation related to the handling of any owner account. Request skip tracing as necessary.
* Assist all members of collections staff with daily processes and procedures when required.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management.
* Organizational skills
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* proficient in Word, Access and Excel
* Problem Solver and finding resolution
* Multi-task in fast pace environment
* 1-2 years of inbound/outbound call center environment
* 1-2 years of customer service experience
* Language skills (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese)
* Time share industry experience
* 3 years of inbound/outbound call center experience
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS HILTON WORLDWIDE BRAND?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.