Posted on Nov. 22, 2017
Windham Professionals Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. Learn more about our current openings and where we're hiring by visiting www.windhampros.com/careers . We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Commercial Collection Supervisor coordinates activities of workers engaged in collecting overdue payments by performing the following duties. Directly supervises about 14 employees in the Collection Dept. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts.
- Organizes collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collections.
- Recommends telephone techniques used by collector
- Verifies accuracy of accounts
- Authorizes or refers accounts to Manager for actions against debtors
- Second voice right party contact (RPC)
- Supervises and coordinates activities of clerical workers in related activities
- Determines work procedures, prepares work scheduled, and expedites workflow
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Discussing and demonstrating the proper negotiation and skip-tracing probing techniques
- Discussing and demonstrating the proper use of skip trace tools/resources
- Conduct on-going training with employees
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years of related experience.
- Teamwork, organization and time management skills are critical. Must be focused, energetic and meet commitments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- A highly motivated self-starter. Ability and willingness to work flexibly, under pressure and able to meet deadlines without prompting.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
EQUIPMENT & COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED
DM9, Microsoft Office, telephone, fax, copier, scanner
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.