Posted on Aug. 4, 2017
Coil Tubing Snubbing Operator
Qualifications and Skills:
* High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent
* Valid Driver’s License
* Class A CDL preferred, with hazardous material endorsement
* Prior work experience with heavy equipment operation and maintenance preferred
* Good language Skills
* Must have the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
* Must have the ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Operates Coil Tubing units and associated equipment without supervision.
Must have developed necessary skills within the service line and grasp a general understanding of other service functions.
Must be fully trained in operating all associated pressure control equipment (Fluid Pump, Nitrogen equipment).
Conducts the pre-job and post-job inspections and testing of the coiled tubing units by completing pre and post job inspection forms.
Conducts the maintenance and general upkeep of the coiled tubing units and related equipment.
Knowledge of coiled tubing unit operations, including but not limited to correctly connecting hydraulic hoses, equipment startup,
engaging of prime mover and hydraulic pumps.
A demonstrated knowledge of the function and location of all coil tubing unit operating controls.
Has an active and lead role in mentoring the coil tubing assistants.
Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
Delegates certain job tasks to the Coil Tubing assistants during job operation.