Posted on May. 12, 2017
Employee Type: Full-time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Food and Beverage
• Willing to take the most effective role.
• Holds the Guest as their most important priority at all times.
• Handles high pressure situations calmly.
• Is able to resolve Guest concerns utilizing LAST with respect and a sense of urgency.
• Understands all hospitality standards and holds self accountable for them.
• Completes all required Xpert training.
• Contributes to cleanliness standards.
• Communicates Guest feedback to outlet management.
• Educates Guests on product line and added value available to them.
• Adheres to all uniform and grooming standards.
• Communicates in English and seeks assistance to improve communication skills.
• Actively participates in meeting all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards.
* Speaks/Reads English.
• Can take spoken orders from Guests.
• Can count money and make change.
• Can operate restaurant equipment.
• Anticipates Guest needs and goes above and beyond to satisfy special requests.
• Seeks feedback from others and responds positively to coaching.
• Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
• Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
• Learns quickly and is able to apply information.
• Understands the need for work schedule to change to meet business needs.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude when facing change.
• Enjoys new and exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Lift up to 50 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer