Posted on Oct. 12, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
Now Hiring Assistant Managers (Co-Managers)
Speedway LLC (Speedway), the nation’s second-largest chain of company-owned and –operated gasoline and convenience stores with approximately 2,770 stores in 22 states, is now hiring exceptional Full-Time Assistant Managers (Co-Managers).
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of a management team? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service? As a valued member of the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We guarantee our employees receive proper training to ensure excellent customer service is provided to our customers on every visit.
• Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy and promoted more employees in 2015 than ever before!
• Full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
• Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
• Paid vacation and sick pay plans
• Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
• Bonus potential of up to $900 per month
• Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
• Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
• Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
• Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
• Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
• Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
• A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence in order to conduct area pricing surveys and a high school diploma/GED or college degree
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
The career advancement potential from this position is limitless! If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
Click the Apply button to begin the online application process.