at CFA Staffing
Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
$22.00– $29.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
CFA Staffing has immediate openings for CNC Programmer- Machinists in our climate controlled work environment at our facility in Brazil, Indiana.
POSITION SUMMARY: Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
After hired full time you receive:
Paid sick and vacation time
Education requirements• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience requirements• Experience:
o Must have 7 years minimum experience machining nickel and cobalt based materials.
Qualificationso Must have 5 years minimum experience utilizing CAD/CAM software such as MasterCAM, SurfCAM, GibbsCAM or NX.
• Special Training, or Certification Required: Apprenticeship certification, Certificates for Cad Software training, or any other pertinent training is required. Past work experience will be accepted if relevant.
• Programs mills and/or lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
• Manage new part introduction, prove out programs and make production ready.
• Sets-up mills and/or lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, milling fixtures, rotary tables and tools.
• Run production parts as required
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to blue print, internal schedules and international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Skillso Must know Fanuc based controls.
Work hoursFlexible Scheduling and start times