Posted on Apr. 6, 2018
CNC Machinist for Broken Arrow
CNC Machinist for Baker Hughes a GE Company second and third shifts.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We are hiring CNC Machinist for 2nd or 3rd shift at our facility in Broken Arrow, OK. We have a world class climate controlled LEAN manufacturing facility with 120+ machines and many advancement opportunities. 2nd shift is 2:30pm-10:30pm M-F and 3rd shift is 10:30pm-6:30am Su-Th
• Starting pay range: $18.00 - $25.00+ per hour, commensurate with experience
• Shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift
• 12 paid holidays
• Vacation and sick pay
• Full Health, Dental and Vision benefits ( eligible day one)
• 401k with company match
• Company paid life and disability Insurance
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions
• Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T)
• Must be willing to work in a team environment
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as requested
Preferred Characteristics (but not required):
• 8+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist preferred.
• A 2 year technical diploma.
• Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
• Oil and Gas experience preferred.
• Experience performing short machine runs with multiple set ups.
• Advanced experience with at least one of the following is preferred: Mori Seiki, Mazak and OKK lathes or mills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.