Posted on May. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
CNAs - Full Time and Part Time
Presbyterian Homes/Westminister - Louisville, KY 40218
"Commitment to Excellent Care and Compassionate Service"
COME SEE US ON THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2017 FROM 10AM-3PM
SIGN-ON BONUS POTENTIAL
CNAs assist in the daily care of residents/patients in a long term care/skilled nursing and rehab facility in conjunction with other nursing staff.
• personal care of residents - bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding
• assisting in and out of bed or chair, requiring lifting, bending and twisting
• must communicate effectively to other nursing staff, physicians, family members and the resident.
• maintain cleanliness of the resident's room
• meets the needs and requests of the resident or their family members
• transport residents when needed
• weigh and measure residents as needed
• provide post-mortem care as instructed
• observe residents frequently, reporting any changes to the nurse.
• serve food trays or transport resident to dining room as is appropriate
• keep records - including intake/output, vital signs, etc.
• Must be knowledgeable of Resident's Rights and adhere to such.
• Must have high school or GED with current Nursing Assistant Certification in Kentucky.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Must be dependable - at work and on time for each scheduled shift.
• Must attend and participate in training/in-service sessions.
• Must be able to move about, walking inside and outside the facilities, standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
• Must be able to make independent decisions and be a supportive team member with all other staff
• Must be able to deal tactfully with a cheerful and positive disposition when dealing with other personnel, residents, visitors, physicians, and others.
• Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
• Must function independently and have flexibility and be able to work effectively with all.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move and or carry such weight a minimum of 50 feel.
• Must be able to deal effectively with emergency situations, remaining calm and helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Excellent Opportunity - Go to the 'Apply Now' button, to the right of this ad, for location and contact information.