Posted on Nov. 21, 2016
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS FOR CNAs
We have openings in the Jefferson County,
Bullitt County, Shelby County and Oldham County areas.
Positions available on:
1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts
Short Shifts and Weekend Shifts Available!
• Pay based on experience & background, & will be discussed during your interview
• Flexible Shift and Scheduling Options
• Client and Employee Referral Programs
FirstLight HomeCare is a company built on the strength of its people. We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us better and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
Job Summary for compassionate CNAs -
An individual who has completed FirstLight HomeCare’s personal care training & is competent to perform assigned functions of personal care to a client in his/her residence, or a facility setting.
Applicants for the position of FirstLight HomeCare CNAs will need to meet the following basic qualifications:
• The applicant must have completed FirstLight HomeCare's orientation, non-medical training program, be trained in patient privacy issues & demonstrate basic knowledge & competency in the field of senior care. In addition, the applicant must:
• The applicant must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
• The applicant must have the ability to carry out directions, &to read & write.
• The applicant must demonstrate maturity, professionalism & the ability to deal effectively the job demands
• The applicant must complete background-check, including a check of criminal & driving records along with finger printing & substance testing where required.
• The applicant must be a minimum 18 years of age & a citizen of the United States.
• Valid drivers license
* Valid proof of auto insurance
• Active Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) by State of Kentucky (if applicable)
• Negative Tuberculosis Screen
Responsibilities a FirstLight HomeCare compassionate CNAs can/will:
• Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair & skin care.
• Assist patients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans.
• Assist clients in & out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment unless trained & documented as competent in that service.
• Assist clients with walking, the use of walkers & wheelchairs, when applicable.
• Assist clients with self-administration of medications.
• Meal preparation & feeding, when required.
• Assist with prescribed exercises
• Assist residents with daily tasks; bathing, feeding, transports, ambulation, & grooming.
Candidate will be required to document all care given, & attend all educational in-services.
Apply online or in person Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm
Click "apply now" for address and online application