Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
** SIGN ON BONUS up to $5000 **
Have You Heard...
• We offer Sign-On Bonus, Referral Bonus Program, plus weekly Employee Appreciation Events
• We have a New Wage Scale!
• We provide an enhanced generous paid time off program.
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed CNAs (both FT & PT openings)
Countryside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
*We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
*Scheduling Interviews This Week
*Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Education requirements• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
Experience requirements• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
QualificationsWe are looking for compassionate, hard working individuals who are eager to serve others.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement.....
“Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
ResponsibilitiesThe primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
Skills• A multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Work hoursAll Shifts Available - Full time, Part time
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan... Thank you!