Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Governor's Creek is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 130-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed CNAs for our facilities in Green Cove Springs, Florida: (both FT & PT openings).
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Interviews Being Scheduled This Week
*Click Apply now for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of FL as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including:
• Enhanced generous paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term and long term disability
• Competitive pay
• 401K program
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Complete Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan!