Posted on Feb. 16, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
We are located just 5 miles outside Suffolk... and an easy drive from Franklin, Chesapeake, Smithfield, Waverly, Wakefield, and Ivor Virginia!
• Beautiful facility and friendly work environment
• New Certified Nursing Assistants are welcome to apply
• We offer 8 hour shifts, FT / PT / PRN available
Consulate Health Care of Windsor is a place to get better, a place for living.
We are a 114-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
*Meet our local team and Hiring Managers
*Click Apply Now for the location address
*Or Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
Education requirements• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Certified Nursing Assistant
Experience requirements• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
QualificationsWe are looking for compassionate, hard working individuals who are eager to serve others.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Skills• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorships, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Work hoursAll Shifts - Full Time and Part Time Hours Available
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Complete Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match!