Posted on Feb. 23, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
Governor's Creek is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 130-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed CNAs for our skilled nursing facility in Green Cove Springs, Florida: (all shifts, FT & PT openings).
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Interviews Being Scheduled This Week
*Click Apply now for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! We offer Sign-On Bonuses, Referral Bonus, and an enhanced generous paid time off program! Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Consulate Health Care began as a small provider in Cheswick, PA with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of "Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands" that really make the difference.
Education requirements• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
Experience requirements• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
QualificationsWe are looking for compassionate, caring, dedicated, positive individuals who are eager to serve others.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Skills• Continuous learning, growth and development
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorship's, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Work hoursShifts: 7a-3p, 3-11p, 11p-7a
Full time, Part time
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan... Thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.