Posted on Jan. 9, 2016
The Certified Nurse Assistant is responsible for providing resident care related services including but not limited to services relative to hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, elimination and safety. Requirements The ideal candidate for this position will have:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Certified Nurse Aide in Missouri.
- Current CPR Certification Required.
- Rehab/Med A experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication skills to interact verbally with patients, visitors and staff.
- Ability to manage time and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards.