Posted on Oct. 3, 2016
Bayshore Pointe is seeking CNAs for the following shifts:
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
3p-11:30p Shift every other weekend
Benefits available for FT: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides personal care and services such as: a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility) b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned. c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
• Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
• Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
• Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
• Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift and or transfer residents weighing between 100 and 250 pounds, see, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. May be required to work beyond their regular scheduled shift. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
Helping Hands ... Compassionate Hearts
Bayshore Pointe is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V