Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
$9.00– $14.00 Hourly
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for a talented and hard-working Certified Nursing Assistant to join our ever-growing team.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Our employees are the vital link; they are the core of excellence in the care and compassion we are committed to, striving to fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests and their families daily. They are therefore our most precious resource.
Education requirements• High School graduate or equivalent education/experience
• Must have C.N.A License for the state of Florida.
Experience requirements• Rehabilitation experience
Qualifications• Must be capable of performing Essential Job Functions.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorable to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
• Must be capable of maintaining regularly scheduled attendance.
Responsibilities• Gives direct care as assigned, i.e. bath, shower, oral hygiene, giving and removing bedpans/urinals, personal grooming and all other hygienic needs.
• Assist the nurse to maintain continued observation of and provide assistance to residents.
• Conduct resident care rounds, visiting each resident at least every one to two hours
• Prepare residents for meals, assist or feeds residents as needed.
• Completes all documentation before the end of shift.
Skills• Must meet all local and health regulations and post-employment exam if required.
Work hours• All Shifts Available
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.