Posted on May. 16, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Are you compassionate, dependable and desire to provide top-quality care to patients?
We are looking for you!
CNA Licensed individuals. Some experience preferred but we are always willing to train the right individual. Various shifts available.
We welcome you to join the Pinellas Point team!
Positions include assisting clients with bathing, dressing, meal preparation, medication reminders, record vital signs, light housekeeping, and assistance with activities of daily living.
Development: Participate in company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
• At least one year of experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care setting preferred.
• Willing to train the right licensed individual.
• Must possess and maintain a current state certification as a CNA.
• Must have valid Florida ID or Driver's License
• Maintain a satisfactory level of attendance and punctuality.
Pinellas Point Nursing & Rehab is an equal opportunity employer.