Posted on Jul. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$10.00– $14.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Lake Eustis Health and Rehabilitation Center is now offering CNA positions - ALL SHIFTS.
At Gulf Coast Health Care we believe in the power of our associates, which is why we consider them our number one asset. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun work environment.
If you are interested in joining a passionate, dedicated group of individuals with an innovative company, we'd love to speak with you!
Education requirements• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent education/experience.
• Must be certified in the state where applying or become certified within the first four (4) months of employment.
Experience requirementsMust be a current Certified Nursing Assistant in Florida to qualify for this position. Rehabilitation experience is preferred.
Qualifications• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
• Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.
Responsibilities• Provide personal care to residents, including bathing (bed, shower, tub, whirlpool) shampooing, combing hair, oral care, personal hygiene, shaving, nail care, and dressing. Ensure call bell is positioned within residents’ reach.
• Keep incontinent residents clean and dry.
• Distribute, empty, and clean bedpans and urinals and assist residents to and from bathroom or with bedside commode.
• Empty catheter bags as needed.
• Ambulate residents, assist residents in and out of chairs, and wheelchairs, position bedridden residents according to plan of care, and utilize appropriate support devices.
• Make rounds and reposition residents.
• Prepare residents for meals and assist with meal service – transport residents to and from dining room, serve trays, assist with feeding when necessary, remove trays, and accurately document residents; intake immediately after consumption.
• Serve nourishments and between-meal-snacks to residents as ordered.
And other responsibilities as needed.
Skills• Frequent walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing, and pulling.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other associates.
• Ability to present to groups.
• Ability to remain calm under stress.
• Ability to communicate with local staff, remote staff, and outside agencies.
• Understand, comply with and promote rules regarding residents’ rights.
• Maintain an orderly confidential, and safe work environment.
• Assist with admissions and discharges.
• Practice universal precautions at all times.
• Adhere to all Company and departmental policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
Work hoursFull time and part time 7a-3p / 3p-11p / 11p-7a .
Must be willing to work weekends.