Posted on May. 2, 2016
Join our team of dedicated health care givers! Bethesda Meadow is a great place to begin a career in nursing. Our Certified Nurse Assistants are responsible for providing person centered resident care including hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, elimination and safety.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, paid time off, tuition reimbursement up to $4,000.00 per year, evening and night shift differential of $1.25 per hour, retention bonus after one year of employment, weekend bonus, holiday differential, extra shift bonuses, and much more! Requirements The ideal candidate for this position will have:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Certified Nurse Aide in Missouri.
- Current CPR Certification Required.
- Rehab/Med A and Memory Carexperience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication skills to interact verbally with patients, visitors and staff.
- Ability to manage time and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards.