Posted on Sep. 14, 2016
CLUB COUNSELOR / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Club Counselor will be responsible for comprehensive customer service in a call center environment focused on assisting timeshare owners and Club Members while efficiently administering and promoting the membership programs and Affiliated Resort ownership.
The above purpose is to support our mission of providing a spectacular quality of service and maintain excellent response standards as we communicate with our Members, guests, and associates. Through our commitment to continually educate and encourage our Members, we will promote maximum utilization of our product's distinctive benefits.
* Answer inbound telephone calls from members and owners and effectively answer inquiries and educate member regarding all program options and benefits utilizing our Spirit of Service techniques.
* Confirm reservations at resorts and affiliates providing comprehensive information about the resort, unit amenities and mandatory alerts.
* Confirm Hotel Reservations with ClubPoints/Bonus Points/HHonors Points providing comprehensive information about the hotel utilizing numerous software applications during this process.
* Handle lower level complaints and provide resolution using our Spirit of Service techniques and compensation tools provided.
* Initiate outbound telephone calls to members and owners to encourage usage of program, notification of weather alerts, and special programs or promotions.
* Generate interest in special services; i.e. owner referral and travel insurance, through offerings during telephone contact and promote web services when applicable.
* Interact with internal customers to include membership support, portfolio services, maintenance fee services, owner referral when support is required in servicing a member.
* Interact with third-party team members when necessary and provide exceptional customer experience.
* Transact maintenance fee payments, loan payments and payoffs and Club assessments for members and owners when applicable.
* Provide information regarding Rental Program and answer inquiries concerning status of rental agreement when applicable.
* Confirm Rental Reservations at resorts participating in Rental Program when applicable.
* Perform any reasonable request by management that supports the department's mission and goals.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* High School Graduate / GED
* Minimum of one year professional customer service experience.
* Must have computer literacy to include some knowledge of billing and accounting concepts.
* Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor with a positive can do attitude.
* Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
* Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and a problem solver.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Able to work a flexible schedule
* Associates Degree
* Three or more years of professional customer service experience preferred.
* Timeshare, travel or hotel front desk background preferred.
* Excellent computer literacy to include WF Management systems, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
* Living the Values
* Customer Focus
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS HILTON WORLDWIDE BRAND?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.