Posted on Aug. 1, 2016
Setup and co-ordinate loan closing.
* Review loan in scheduling que and prep them for scheduling
* *Identify processing issues on loans in scheduling queue and resolve issues.
* * Work the file and update the loan amount , fees , payoff as applicable
* *Contact borrower and schedule closing date and time
* *Notate Client System of closing date and time.
* *Enter closing date and time in specific fields in Client system
* *Schedule closing with title company through Realec
* *Notify closing department with date and time of closing and to issue closing disclosure.
* Reschedule closings as needed.
* *Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
* *Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN's computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN's systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
* *Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve questions and/or problems immediately upon inquiry or receipt of documentation from the customer.
* *Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to client's minimum score if applicable.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: A minimum of 1 years of experience in the mortgage banking field or similar business office related experience. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to supervisor.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with an intermediate knowledge of the organization and an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments. Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work. Good business or technical vocabulary. Aptitude for detailed knowledge of company operations, organization, and personnel. Proficiency with computers and related office equipment. Must maintain a working level of knowledge regarding mortgage concepts and terminology.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
ALL CANDIDATES WHO HAVE RECEIVED A WRITTEN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A COMPANY PAID DRUG TEST. FAILURE TO SUBMIT TO THIS TEST AND/OR TO SUCCESSFULLY TEST NEGATIVE WILL RESULT IN WITHDRAWAL OF THE APPLICANT\'S JOB OFFER.
ISGN PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY AND WE WILL PROVIDE THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA) AND, IF NECESSARY, THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS), WITH INFORMATION FROM EACH NEW EMPLOYEE\'S I-9 TO CONFIRM WORK AUTHORIZATION.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.