Posted on Sep. 17, 2016
Contact customers to confirm closing appointments. Confirm customers have received and reviewed final closing figures.
* Review loans scheduled to close where Initial closing disclosure has been generated and prep for calling customer to confirm the closing appointment.
* Make outbound calls to the customers to confirm closing and receipt of Initial Closing Disclosure (CD).
* Review basic numbers on the Closing disclosures with the customers to confirm final figures are in line with their expectation.
* Leave voice messages where the associate is unable to contact customers.
* Email CD's to customer where it is requested by the customer.
* Identify loans where final figures don't match customer expectations and warm transfer to a specialist who will work with the customer to resolve issues.
* Obtain acknowledgement of closing disclosures where required.
* Reschedule closings as needed.
* Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
* Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN Solutions computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN Solutions systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Solutions Information Security Policy.
* Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
* Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve questions and/or problems immediately upon inquiry or receipt of documentation from the customer.
* Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to client's minimum score if applicable.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: Mortgage experience preferred but not necessary. Experience in Call Center, customer facing roles will be beneficial.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time
Position Requirements: Must meet projected production requirements as established by manager on a monthly basis
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Strong customer service, communication, organization and problem resolution skills, as well as detail oriented