Posted on Nov. 16, 2016
Responsible for all details related to closing fulfillment.
* Prepares, reviews and generates closing documents according to client specifications and department standards for volume, accuracy and timeliness.
* Reviews and approves final HUD's.
* Resolves closing issues, reprints and expedites changed/corrected documents to facilitate scheduled closings.
* Directly assists supports and communicates with other closing department members, ISGN personnel/management and closing agents.
* Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
* Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN's computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN's systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: 1-3 years related experience or training
Management Experience: N/A
ISGN IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.